fans are too! Young
"Snow on the sea \u200b\u200b
If there is snow on the sea
if there is snow on the sea
there may yet ...
We know that you know drop by drop the jar overflows and
outbreaks to outbreaks by addition of evils that are not only never
We know that you know that shot after shot the rope snaps and bangs for
blasts by the addition of evils that are not only
I fall I fall I fall as snow
slow slow waves and salt
I fall I fall without being taken
unharmed but the rest for you
We know that we know that the donkey another grain lands and
outbreaks to
blasts by the addition of evils that are not only burst but I
abduction
things but I lost things
bang for you
abduction abduction
you I fall I fall I fall as snow
slow slow waves and salt
I fall I fall without being taken
unharmed but the rest for you
I fall I fall I fall like a star
fast fast on the seabed stone
I fall I fall and I am wounded but I am alive
only
bang for you but I lost things
subtraction of things but I
bang for you
abduction abduction you
If there is snow on the sea
if there is snow on the sea
there may yet
hope for me
Text: Erica Mou
0 comments:
Post a Comment