Monday, December 13, 2010

Hairspray Mr Pinky Costumes



(...) The night is my domain's busiest,
birds are launched appeals
monstrous tropical nose with sickle ...
In recent years, alas, how I traveled!
Quetzalcoatl A giant woke me
morning the distant Indies,
me knight, man, good sir.
The ancient form of the feathers round
hovering high in the blue,
pens in silent flight feathers spur ...
and there I realized that I had go
to return to your weary world
in the name of honor, against the wrongs,
for all the evil to be regenerated.
How to explain to those who may not know?
Quanta speech is I have to use?
then hear my story
that the mouth is lost in the wind, my words

vapor fog along the route of the trolley.
You begin my journey, so be it.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php? # / Event.php? Eid = 181937145150644 & index = 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment