Friday, November 5, 2010

When Is Cervix Low And Hard

November 5, 2007, 5 November 2010. Hello Mom, my love.

***
If you were with me that night
when the apocalypse called poison angels
when the taxi is also collapsed
inconceivable in truth I've kept
and my hands in ice have sprouted:
now I give my gold vein from prehistoric
resting on a purple velvet
the second part of my life
break down the hours 'link in the fog, I put the finger
and we'll do the real in my life dissolved.

***
Hail from the sea
O blood or salt, leave the caravel
Bay, departs way to the Indies
dredge the bottom of the tug, the bank
passes the white triangle of a sail
you're no longer alive but you're my mother indefinitely
your purity has made my life
my heart is broken with your
now that everything falls apart
I protect you, I'll take you to the port,
and you bring me to death,
never leaves me.

***
The movements and gestures are the semblance
and your face, with lightness of exile
left between friends in evenings
festive, long, Sundays that
strung died in the summer,
your moves and your face are silk
and colored pearls.
But I am going
I'm like the sun and like you,
Nail visions in the middle of the breast,
when the poison reminds me of the grass
drink it, and I expands the universe
abandonment, and then I Serbian
sweet mouth shut about the future.


0 comments:

Post a Comment