I was about my poems, especially those of love - an insidious argument, which never gives me total satisfaction. I have reviewed and revised a few, here they are for your consideration. Sbiascicatemi a comment if you can.
1.
With you I'd do anything, I swear:
thoughts on the road, love white, good night
remote heart and memory of when I was born.
would be nice to reinvent the time out of the loop
empty, old, tired worn
that you, too, makes you crave,
and me locked up in desire. How
a finch pecks raspberries
spirit would spring
until, at nightfall,
could find an inn to sleep
lips on her lips, a kiss
is equivalent to a question.
2. You
engraving. I
battered, red berries, green,
acids, donkeys,
kindergartens child burned.
Autumn routed the summer to the sound of water -
for those who could stay home
love was something good, but if he had the banks
crumbling sand shoulder
grapes tossed salt.
You bring out the cornerstones of my heart
to put the oil with the fineness of your cheekbones.
And the whole world to tremble.
3. But those came from the
blue stones, from periwinkle:
evidence of self when he looked out
as thought the picture of a landscape. But those
, the girl's eyes were
that came from the big skies
dangerously shocked. And everything became
wonder
a springboard to the nostalgia
and diving deeper and more distant. It veered
day in his hands,
desires among the collections came from the very
periwinkle:
too many dreams, to escape the kisses,
when the lottery of the blue
to win it was a bit 'to die.
0 comments:
Post a Comment